The Covid-19 crisis continues to disrupt much of the economy, including the business of PR and marketing agencies. It has likely had an impact on your business, just as it has on ours.
Business as usual obviously won’t work in a time like this. There’s no point in just trying to wait out the crisis and hope that things return to the way they were before. That’s not going to happen.
The disorderly destruction of so much of the economy happened quickly, but an orderly recovery will take place more slowly.
Agencies need to adapt to the “new abnormal” we’re experiencing now and prepare for the “new normal” that is on the horizon.
The Agency Reboot process is a half-day 1-on-1 consulting session to help you navigate the present and map the future. Using the AIM-GET Framework, we will walk through every aspect of your business together to come up with ideas and solutions that will help you find your new path to growth.
Some of the things that we will review include:
- Identity and positioning
- Sales and marketing
- Human capital (including employees, contractors, and freelancers)
- Financial projections and cost controls
- Strategic partnerships, M&A, and more
Here’s what the process looks like:
- Pre-meeting questionnaire
- Agenda-setting call (30 minutes)
- Virtual work session (half-day, usually in 2 blocks of about 90 minutes)
- Follow-up email questions for 30 days after the work session
- Additional consulting call (60 minutes)
The total cost for all of this is $1495. It comes with a money-back guarantee. If you feel like you didn’t get real value out of the collaboration, just let us know and we’ll happily refund your payment.